Outdoor Education and Leadership Program
We at NGIPS view school trips and educational visits as powerful and positive teaching tools that help enhance the social, personal and emotional development of all learners.
In the Outdoor Education and Leadership Program
For the academic year 2017-2018, we organised:
- Three-day tour by flight to Trivandrum for students of Std.VI to IX, including a day visit to the reputed ISRO Vikram Sarabhai Space Research Centre.
- Three-day tour to Hyderabad by Flight for students of Std.X & PUC, including a day visit to Ramoji Film City.
- One day trip to the Golf Club for students of Kindergarten and Class 1.
- A trip to the historical city of Mysuru for the boarding students.
- A staff tour to Mumbai by Flight organised by the management.
Breaking Free from routines, such trips assure the students an aura of companionship and friendliness. For a progressive and holistic growth, such Educational tour and field trips are inevitable.