Code of Conduct
Students enrolled in NIIPUC are subject to the code outlined below while at school and when attending all College-sponsored activities, which include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Students should treat College staff with respect at all times and be courteous to fellow students.
- Students will refrain from damaging any form of school property.
- Students should keep the College premises clean.
- Unacceptable behaviour like irregular attendance, academic dishonesty, and neglect of homework, loitering and disrespectful behaviour towards staff or fellow students will result in serious disciplinary action.
- Any form of bullying or ragging will result in a disciplinary committee review and could result in expulsion with a negative conduct certificate.
- Any misbehaviour or violation of College discipline will be dealt by the disciplinary committee and corrective action will be taken. In extreme cases, parents will be called in to discuss the Student's behaviour.
- The medium of instruction is English.
The purpose of this Code of conduct is that all students, parents, teachers and staff are aware of acceptable behaviour at NIIPUC, and the repercussions for any inappropriate behaviour.