Academics - Overview
At the NIIPUC, we strive to provide holistic education to the students by encouraging them to discover their passions and develop their strengths while undertaking a curriculum that is engaging, challenging, and experiential in nature.
Our Trained faculty will help students to succeed in competitive exams like JEE Mains, NEET, and CET while making the student fundamentally strong. BYJU’s specially designed Tab based learning helps students understand topics during their Pre-class preparation.
Interactive and engaging videos are aimed at simplifying syllabus to the moderate levels from advanced difficulty levels. The classes are designed in a manner that simultaneously covers PU as well as competitive exam syllabus. The academic Tab is primed with the following features:
- Engaging video lesson by competent teachers.
- Adoptive testing modules for personalized learning
- Chapter-wise tests with feedback and analysis
Part - I
|Kannada or Hindi
|English (Compulsory )
Part - II
|Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy,Computer Science
|Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Basic Mathematics
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
The duration of the course is Two Academic years.
- Syllabus prescribed by the Pre University Education Department Government of Karnataka is followed.
- The medium of instruction is English.